PayPal Echeck is a payment option offered by PayPal.com.
It can take up to five business days to debit the money from your bank account and deposit it into Yandy's PayPal account. Just like with paper checks, processing times vary depending on the bank.
Before you make your payment, make sure that you have enough money in your bank account to cover the eCheck. If there's not enough money in your bank account, the bank may decline it. (And that's a little embarrassing.)
You'll always find the date we expect your payment to clear on the Transaction Details page.
Here's how to view the date we expect your eCheck to clear:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click "History" near the top of the page.
- Click "Details" next to the transaction.
- You'll see the expected clearing date right next to the transaction status.
Your order with Yandy is in pending status while your Echeck clears. Unfortunately, no changes or cancellations can be completed while the Echeck clears.
- If you notify Yandy about needing to cancel, we will cancel when we receive a confirmation that the payment has cleared.
- We cannot offer changes to the order - we can only cancel the order.
- When your Echeck posts, Yandy will email you a USPS or UPS tracking number so you can monitor your shipment.