UPS My ChoiceSM gives you a new level of flexibility and control over home deliveries.
- Receive proactive delivery alerts.
- Applies to UPS SurePost®
- Manage your deliveries with a Delivery Planner.
- Authorize shipment release.
- Reroute and reschedule deliveries.
- Provide delivery instructions to your driver.
- Leave your packages with a neighbor.
Sign up for UPS My Choice® by tapping Sign Up.
* Customers must be a UPS My Choice® member prior to your order shipping.
If Yandy ships your package via UPS and the package as delivered per the instructions on your My Choice account, we accept no liability due to your UPS agreement.
(7) Liability Limitations. UPS shall not be liable to you for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages, whether based on contract or otherwise ("Loss") arising out of, or resulting from, UPS's provision of, or failure to provide, the Service, including by following consignee instructions, failure to follow consignee instructions, delivery pursuant or contrary to consignee's instructions, misdelivery, or delayed delivery. UPS's liability for loss or damage to a package or delayed delivery shall be limited pursuant to the UPS Tariff. The UPS Service Guarantee does not apply to packages subject to the Services, including without limitation a change in service level. All claims for loss or damage or delay shall be filed in accordance with the UPS Tariff by the original shipper.
By selecting the Authorized Shipment Release service, you authorize UPS to release packages addressed to you at your address when no one is present to receive the delivery. UPS will only make one delivery attempt and will not obtain a signature upon delivery. A UPS delivery record constitutes conclusive proof of delivery and, by selecting the Authorized Shipment Release service, you will be asked and are required to accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the package after it has been released at the address. UPS retains sole and unlimited discretion to honor your Authorized Shipment Release request (and may not, for example, due to delivery conditions such as adverse weather or safety). Authorized Shipment Release is not available if the shipper has specified an adult signature is required for your package.
In no event shall UPS be liable for any Loss, including but not limited to loss, theft, alteration of, unauthorized access to, or acquisition of, your personal information, or other security breach, compromise, or incident involving your personal information, whether by third parties or otherwise, arising out of or resulting from misuse or impairment of the security of the personal information (including but not limited to security access codes or vacation information) that you provide to UPS to allow it to render the Services to you.