Ugh, that's a bummer. Sorry about that. We definitely want you to get your amazing items and we shipped to the address provided at checkout. So what happened?
What went wrong?
- If you are not listed as a resident, the package most likely will be returned to Yandy.
- If the address belongs to a business, friend, or relative, you must include "In care of (c/o the resident/business.)"
Possible missing information:
- Incorrect or missing items.
- "In Care of (C/O the resident of the shipping address)."
- Apartment number /unit number/suite number.
- Business or company.
*Yandy is not responsible for any lost or undeliverable packages or any additional charges needed to reship or retrieve a package where the address was incorrectly provided.
So here's what's up:
- You can replace your order with the correct information at any time since we will refund you for the merchandise when the package is returned to Yandy as undeliverable.
- Undeliverable packages are usually returned to Yandy within 1 month of shipment domestically and within 180 days of shipment internationally.
- Yandy shipping labels are generated by a computerized shipping tool. It creates the label based on the zip code/postal code. If your zip or postal code is not correct, the shipping label may be created incorrectly.
- Yandy will email you when your undeliverable package has been processed and refunded.
- Your tracking # will allow you to track and monitor its movement.
- We do not refund the original shipping cost.