There are three solutions we can provide you with if you want to cancel a shipped order:
1. Do NOT open the package - write refused return to sender. We will refund you for the merchandise only when it is received back at Yandy. Please note a refused package can take up to 1 month to be returned. The benefit of this option you do not have to pay for return postage.
2. Do NOT open the package - Obtain a return authorization online with a return label at Return Authorization. *There is a $4.95 label fee.
3. You can keep the merchandise that you purchased.
- If your order shipped via US Mail you can try to Intercept your package directly with the USPS - USPS Intercept. There is a fee you pay directly to USPS.
- UPS offers an intercept process. There is an $18 fee to have the package stopped and returned to Yandy. The fee is the customer's responsibility. Yandy will refund the cost of the merchandise only when the package is received back at our warehouse.
Why can't you open the package?
If you open the individual product packaging, non-refundable items cannot be returned. You will be required to obtain a return authorization # online. If you open the package, the return policy will be applied to the products enclosed in the package. Also, you cannot try items on if you are refusing the package.
All costume and costume accessory purchases made between October 1 – November 1 can be returned for store credit only. All costumes and costume accessories must be returned within 30 days of purchase date. All standard policy exclusions are applied, including non-refundable items cannot be returned.