Let's Complete this order for you. I apologize that you are experiencing checkout issues.
What Should I Do When My Card Is Declined?
If your credit card is declined, double-check your information as entered correctly. When completing your purchase online at Yandy.com the information will include the name of the cardholder, credit card number, billing address, expiration date, and security code. If you feel that you are entering all the correct information and your card is still being declined, contact your credit card issuer. Call them and ask them what is wrong.
Cart Reference #
What is happening when you attempt to checkout?
- If you cannot reach the payment page and you are using autofill please type your information rather than auto-filling the information.
- Will a page not load? - Call Yandy Customer Care ☎ 1-800-883-0860 with your Cart Reference #
- Is the screen blank? - Call Yandy Customer Care ☎ 1-800-883-0860 with your Cart Reference #
- How many attempts have you made? If you have tried to check out more 5 times with 1 or multiple credit cards we may have flagged you as a fraud. Call Yandy Customer Care ☎ 1-800-883-0860 with your Cart Reference #
Top Reasons your credit card was declined.
- The wrong information was entered:
- Credit Card number
- Security CVV number
- Expiration number
- Billing Address
- Reached your credit limit
- You are using a debit card unlike purchases at a store, no PIN number is provided. Your online purchases will be processed as a credit transaction, and funds will post in your checking account. As a result in most cases, you must have at least twice the purchase amount in your account. Many times you will even see a posted purchase amount and a pending charge for the same amount for 24 - 48 hours before the pending charge drops off.
- Your purchase with Yandy is out of the ordinary and your card issuer is protecting you. Purchase is flagged as a possible fraud.
Yandy decline reason is listed on the page for your information
Common Decline Response Reasons.
Do Not Honor- Make sure there are no spaces or dashes entered in your card. If there are not spaces contact your credit card issuer immediately.
Processor Declined - Contact your credit card issuer immediately.
Error Validating Card/account number checksum - The credit card information was entered incorrectly.
Invalid Number - The credit card information was entered incorrectly.
Invalid PIN - This is a debit card error. Sometimes a Yandy agent can place a phone order for you with the PIN error.
AVS not available - We require an Address Verification as a security check. If your credit card issuer does not provide this we cannot accept the credit card. This happens usually for credit unions, small local banks, and Pre-Paid/Gift Card Visa or Mastercards.
Address No Match - Your billing address does not match what is registered with the credit card. If you are shipping to an address other than where your credit card bill is you will need to enter in your billing address. If you recently moved you can enter your old address as your billing address and shipping address to your new location. Keep in mind you may have updated your mailing address with your bank but make sure you updated the registered address for the account.