We are disappointed to hear you cannot get your Vibe On. We have a few common troubleshooting steps we want you to take.
My vibrator isn’t charging, what should I do?
· Most toys are now re-chargeable and semi to full waterproof which creates some difficulty with finding the small charging ports in the silicone to connect to the charger.
· Make sure the charger is fully pushed into the toy and will typically light up green or with color for confirmation.
· Always try a different USB code in case the cord is defective.
· Confirm the USB plug you are using is functioning. Try a different plug adaptor.
· And sometimes there is an issue with the outlet you are using. Check a different outlet and do not use an extension cord. Plug directly into the wall.
· Most We-vibe products are charged on a dock, make sure the toy is arranged correctly on the dock with the light flashing meaning it’s charging.
· Many times there is a paper tab or plastic tab on the battery to avoid contact this needs to be removed to function. I the vibe still does not function please try another battery in case the battery provided is drained.
My vibrator won’t turn on, what should I do?
· First, check that it’s charged
· Take off travel mode. Hold the power button for 10 seconds to activate or deactivate travel mode on most toys.
Yandy.com is an authorized seller of this product so you can contact the manufacturer directly for assistance for repair or replacement. Manufacturer contact information is provided with the warranty and direction information in the packaging of the product.