You must never assume that one size will fit you all the time. All lingerie, dresses, activewear, swimwear, dress, and costumes are different styles and run differently. Please read the size charts and use the provided measurements.
- Take the time to look at the size chart measurements - do not use the dress sizes they are not accurate.
- Don’t assume you wear the same size in lingerie or costumes as you do for everyday clothes.
- Our clothing items must fit you at three crucial measurements on your body bust, waist, and hips. The item will not fit properly even if 1 measurement is too small. Tap Here to learn how to measure yourself.
- You don't want to be surprised when one item in your order fits perfectly and another is too loose or too tight - due to the fact they are different cuts or styles.
- Items are not going to stretch beyond the provided measurements.
- Remember no one has to see the size tag.
- Sometimes alterations are needed for the perfect fit.
- Don't get frustrated we want you to love the items and look your best.
- Contact Customer Care for personal assistance - have your measurement ready
Need additional assistance Tap Here